Department of Population and Development
- Providing evidences for formulating policies and strategies on population and development
- Providing evaluations, assessments, consultations on the implementation of policies and strategies for population and development.
- Doing researches and providing consultations on the population and development policies,
- Collaborating with different departments and institutions in carrying related projects as assigned.
- Organizing and participating in undergraduate, postgraduate training on areas related to Population and Development.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with international organizations. Exchanging information, methods and experiences in related fields.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Health Strategy and Policy Institute.