Department of Social Health
- Doing researches on the relationship between social factors and healthcare systems, public health.
- Doing researches of the social factors affecting the supply and the use of medical services.
- Doing researches on the relationship between social factors and behaviours, health.
- Doing researches on public's response to health policies.
- Doing researches on the impacts of implementing health policies on social life.
- Doing researches and providing consultations in an effort to encourage people take part in health programmes.
- Synthesizing and sharing data and information on health strategies to give consultations for the Director of the Institute.
- Organizing and participating in undergraduate, postgraduate training on areas related to Social Health.
- Collaborating with different departments and institutions in developing and implementing related projects.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with international organizations. Exchanging information, methods and experiences in related fields.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Health Strategy and Policy Institute.